Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marc's lunch with Alex in the school cafeteria today...

No, if I guess their name....they will not mow my lawn
If I don't guess their name, I owe them a dollar (nobody won thank you very much!)
Elijah takes a helicopter to school in the morning!
Zach wants to know if I would like to hear a tall tale that's true! (sure, fire away Zach)
Who here is practicing swimming? Everyone
- I'm already can
- I'm faster
- No you are not
- I can swim with one hand
- you aren't doing it right
Who here is practicing reading? Everyone
- I already can
- Yeah but you can't read this word
- So
Who here is practicing riding without training wheels? No hands. Then one. Then all hands
- I have a race car!
I heard you all had a boring day yesterday in school doing nothing
- NO, WE WENT TO A FARM!
- No we didn't we went to Dick Nichols
- Oh yeah, and we went swimming
- No, it was a seal with water in its mouth shooting out
- That's swimming
- No it's not. Swimming means underwater.
- What if you breathe in the pool?
- That's different. Half your body has to be in water.
- No.
Alex's daddy has a story! Who wants to hear????????
ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well......Alex's mommy & daddy are going to China to adopt a little sis......
- WE KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwwWWWWW!!!!!!! We know already. We already heard like a zillion times
Did I mention Elijah takes a helicopter in the morning?
- What is wrong with Malia's lip? (apparently they've seen photos)
- Will it hurt when they fix it?
- My daddy cut his finger!
Would you like to hear another tale tale Alex's daddy? (sure Zach, fire away).
Can you guess my daddy's name?
Can you guess my daddy's name?
Can you guess my daddy's name?
Eliza has been talking the whole time to nobody and nobody can hear her and she's ok with that.
Elijah takes a helicopter to school in the morning.
Check please.

http://movieclips.com/LhGa7-kindergarten-cop-movie-theyre-horrible/

I think starting the movie clip at the 1:16 marker sums it up....................

No comments: